- I am a Bedford home owner. I have lived in Bedford for 27 years with my lovely and talented wife Anne, who first arrived in Bedford in 1973.
- Five of our six children have been born right here in Bedford.
- Software developer at Sabre Holdings and have worked there for twenty-three years.
- Bedford City Council Member 2015-2018
- Volunteer for multiple Bedford City Boards/Commissions
- President of HEART of Texas, a non-profit organization which helps connect community organizations and businesses with home school leaders and families in North Texas.
- Advisory Board member of Texas Home School Coalition, the statewide organization that supports home schooling in Texas.
- My wife and I have previously worked in youth ministry.
- We are active members of Gateway Church.
- Regular blood donor at Carter Blood Center.
- I am a graduate of Texas Wesleyan University, cum laude.
Dave with Anne, Isaac, Sarah, Philip, Rachel, Megan, Eric and Delaney